All I want is to live in a world where I can walk down a street, wearing a cute dress and not get shouted at from a car.
Or hit on by strangers
or my co-workers.
More importantly, I want to live in a world where I’m not expected to kindly smile and politely accept their “compliments” because they were “just being nice”. I want to live in a world where if I shout back at them, or retaliate, I’m not called a bitch, or “overdramatic”.
You’ll probably have your wish, but it will take a few years. When you are older and the bloom is off your rose, you will probably be pretty much ignored no matter what you wear.
Though by then you might find that you long for the days when your looks could draw attention. That’s the way life is.
- bdanni reblogged this from johncory9mm
- bdanni likes this
- mcharime likes this
- johncory9mm reblogged this from akholzer and added:
- loserbeyondrepair likes this
- commie-femme reblogged this from akholzer and added:
- exquisite-artist reblogged this from broforbrains and added:
- kagenoneko reblogged this from dharmasimulation
- ghostanime likes this
- broforbrains reblogged this from exquisite-artist and added:
- dharmasimulation reblogged this from exquisite-artist
- dharmasimulation likes this
- noxiousarcana likes this
- atlas-drugged likes this
- lunaticqueer likes this
- akholzer posted this